Sunday, January 27, 2008

PIONEER WOMAN, MOVE OVER

One of my favorite blogs is Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. I spend way too much time keeping up with her life, but she totally fascinates me! How does she do it all? Anyway, GP and I took J and V to the "hometown" yesterday to visit Pawpaw and to see the cattle.

Here are some of the pictures I made while we were there. Making all these pictures made me feel a lot like Pioneer Woman, except I think she might be a better photographer than I am. Oh, well. I'm just getting my feet wet.

GP with J and V (I love the rubber boots.
Wish I had had some on. Those poop pies were gynormous!)

J and V wait in GP's trailer.

J and V standing on gate at cattle pen.

J and Deli
While GP's dad was hauling round bales of hay from place to place on his tractor, we took J and V in to see the herd bull, who was waiting for his "dinner." There was lots of snot and loud bellowing. And wait until you see the bull. Be sure to look for the bubble J makes at the end of the video clip. I think you will agree also that V is a city girl at heart. Also, you may need to know that "mee-mu" is J's word for all big animals, and the purple thing on J's head is from a fall in our kitchen about an hour before.



2 comments:

kacole said...

I wondered why Shell had J tell me what the bull says yesterday. It all makes sense now. That is too cute!

The Richards said...

V's face in the video...priceless!
allison