In July, GP and I had the pleasure of meeting S and Big D and their little guys, V and J, for a week's vacation in Las Vegas. What an exciting place! Surprisingly, I took almost 400 pictures while there and was even accused by our gondoleer at The Venetian of being the papparazi. My family thinks I'm part Japanese. Anyway, I just have a new camera and don't know when enough is enough.
I did learn a couple of things while there--V is always ready to have her picture taken; but poor J, even though he is smiling one second, by the time the picture is taken, he has an expression like his dog just died. Therefore, most of the really good pics are of V.
3 comments:
That is a really sweet picture. You wouldn't even think that the next frame would be of one trying to bite the other...or something along those lines!
I love the fact that V has on her shades while inside the casino. DIVA!
So, where is her sweater?
Believe it or not, we got it off of her once in a while. However, next day she would show up again in that sweater and hat, and the temp would already be over 100 at 9:00 in the morning.
Post a Comment